Synch goes no where
Shows synching but is actually hanging
I had about 10,000 images/videos in my catalog and was updating metadata (like People. Place, etc) last night. It showed it had to synch 3000-odd images but that number would not reduce. It did show in messages that there was one offline image(but it does not specify which image). I went through all the thumbnails against "unsynch" but could not locate that off line image. Today, I was looking for support, when I noticed that you had recommended an upgrade to build 572 (I was on 525) to another member for a different error. So, I did an update and guess what - all except one image got synchronized.
Just for the information of other members.