Latitude and Longitude exchanged occcasionally
Once in while, I find completely wrong GPS data, which was correct at the time, I imported the images. Looking at it more closely, I found out Latitude and Longitude did swap! For example what originally was N46°43'46.89"; W92°12'20.97" (46,72969055, -92,20582581) eventually becomes S92°12'20.97"; E46°43'46.89" (-92,20582581; 46,72969055).
It doesn't happen often, but some time after correcting all of those, I find others. Meanwhile I created a Saved Search (Latitude < 10 and Longitude > 35) indicating central originally European coordinates whose lat and long were exchanged.