Daminion 6.4 version released. The new version comes with several major improvements.
- Daminion is now displays media previews much way faster and with better quality than before.
- Previews of elongated images and drawings, such as web-site templates, are displayed without any blurring now.
- Full-screen image previews, as well as displaying thumbnails, are much faster now.
- The initial web client launch time is faster now
New Sharing capabilities
- Select multiple files for download within a shared collection. No need to create multiple shared collections out of a few files that need to be downloaded.
- Added the ability to create a shared collection out of just one file.
- Ability to remove the list of shared files
- Search by item id
- Resizable filters panel
- Version Control
- It was not possible to delete the tag Shared Collections from files. This prevented the removal of that file from a Shared collection. Fixed.
- It was not possible to edit the saved synonyms for custom tags. Fixed.
- Compare Items operation returned blurred images when Replication settings were activated. Fixed.
- The command Hide Files with (Tag) was not working correctly on the group tags. Fixed.
- Search by place in Maps was not properly working under certain conditions. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with sending the picture by email using Gmail.
- Fixed a bug with filling custom tags using tokens.
- Fixed a bug with the upload of files via the Upload button in the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Fixed a bug with renaming the color labels in the web client.
- Fixed a bug with sorting by Top Stack ID when any following sorting resulting in error
- Fixed a bug when the Save button did not appear when editing the properties of a Shared Collection.
- Fixed a bug when the option “Show Upload Files” displayed the files of the previous import.
- Fixed a bug when the option to create Synonyms for all the tags was not displaying.
- Fixed a bug when Daminion web client would not download the archive if the applied export preset had the parameter “Embed metadata > None” chosen.
- Other minor bugs fixed