The server-based photo management solution for small teams
- There are many digital photo and media management software programs, but... they’re all for standalone use only;
- There are many digital asset management solutions (DAM), but... they’re too expensive for small teams;
- Daminion is a true multi-user media management system for small teams and creative professionals, at an affordable price.
Special low price for small teams
From the outset, Daminion has been developed for small teams with tight budgets. The pricing scheme is simple and affordable. You pay once, with none of the endless monthly fees demanded by web-hosted solutions.
Avoid Using Standalone Photo Managers with Shared Photo Archives
Several standalone digital media and photo management solutions work like File-Servers, where the catalog and files are located in shared network folders. This approach can have significant drawbacks.
Control access to your content
Daminion protects your database (catalog) from accidental “screw-ups.” For example, users with Reader or Guest roles are unable to change or remove assets. They can only search, view, or export the assets in accordance with the permissions assigned to their roles.
Avoid work being redone because you’ve lost your original versions! Version control means that you will never again lose a good idea because someone has overwritten your file edits. You can always easily find out who’s made what changes to your content - and why.
Why is a desktop solution better?
For large companies with multiple geographical locations, a web-based solution is an understandable choice. But, if your team is small, a desktop solution has several significant advantages:
- Better security - all your content remains inside your firewall
- More interaction, better performance, no web-browser limitations, and a comparable upgrade time.
TRY DAMINION BETA
Try the new Daminion Beta! Free Download System requirements