Daminion Software, a company specializing in digital asset management (DAM) solutions since 1999, unveils a new update for Daminion Server – inexpensive DAM solution for small teams.
- It’s now possible to stamp images with Geo coordinates and locate them visually on a map.
- Improved XMP metadata handling
- Improved compatibility with Adobe Creative Suite, including Lightroom and Bridge
- Improved support for video formats
- Added quality EPS/AI thumbnail rendering
- New “Compact View” mode allows displaying more thumbnails on the screen (up to 50%)
- A lot of minor improvements
- Fixed a number of bugs
5 RANDOM DAMINION BENEFITS
- Inexpensive. Just $1495 US for 5 concurrent connections. The standalone version is free.
- You pay once, no endless monthly payments
- Automatically sync all the annotations (tags) to metadata (IPTC/XMP/MWG)
- Easy to install and administer. No specialist knowledge necessary.
- Much more secure and faster than web-solutions
Evaluation version of the Daminion Server can be downloaded for FREE from Daminion’s website:
Daminion is compatible with Windows XP, 2003 or 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. All currently supported versions of Daminion work on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows.
ABOUT DAMINION SOFTWARE
Daminion Software has been specializing in digital asset management software and (DAM) solutions for the digital photo management market since 1999.
The company’s flagship product, Daminion, is a network-friendly photo manager for small teams. The software is the product of experience gained over many years in the digital media management industry; PicaJet.com has been around since 1999. In April 2010, Daminion was made available on the market for public testing (3 years ago). Today, many companies around the world trust their media archive libraries to Daminion Server.
The company is also the creator of PicaJet Photo Manager and RoboImport; both of which are standalone digital photo management solutions for photographers and digital camera owners.