Daminion DAM system 7.6 Release. What’s New?
A new Daminion 7.6 is available.
Besides a range of improvements, the Daminion team started to offer a free migration service for all Canto Cumulus users. Canto has announced that they will officially end support for Cumulus Enterprise on December 31, 2023. Support for Cumulus Entry and Workgroup editions ends on December 31, 2022.
Our service team helps you migrate all your digital assets, controlled vocabularies, and metadata remotely. The migration service is free of charge. No need to re-enter all your metadata manually again. Please contact us to take advantage of our Canto Cumulus to Daminion migration service.
What’s new in Daminion 7.6
- Drastically improved the speed of the timer-based folder rescanning. Up to 20x times.
- Import for Canto Cumulus collections (.xml) with all metadata.
- Improved and optimized Adobe Connector.
- Added support for Adobe Premiere Connector.
- Added support for Adobe Illustrator Connector.
- Added importing ACDSee.Notes metadata (mapped to Daminion.Comments).
- Added alternate paths for webclient when working on macOS. You can copy file paths and drag files from the webclient to your macOS applications.
- Optimized performance and fixed some bugs of the Facial Recognition tool.
- Importing from CSV now updates tags of the existing files. In previous versions it worked only when newly importing files.
- Added support for Unreal Engine files (files with the .uasset extension).
- Added support for AVA media files (.ava).
- Added file renaming in the webclient.
- Added audio files playback
- Improved EPS/AI files preview.
- Improved SVG rendering
- Fixed a few bugs when working with Active Directory groups.
- Minor bug fixes in the web-client.
Please download the new version of Daminion here