Daminion allows you to track every action and event that occurs with your assets, and to assign access permissions. Give Tomas full administrator rights to all the Daminion Server features, but restrict Frithuwulf’s rights to viewing and downloading low-res photos from the plants collection in your Landscape Portfolio Catalog.
Daminion has FIVE roles:
- Guest: Has read-only access to catalogs. Can search, view, or download low-res asset copies (with specified copyright watermarks).
- Reader: All Guest rights and can download original files or export high-res picture copies.
- Editor: All Reader rights and can upload new assets to catalogs, edit asset properties, and manage tags. Assign this role to person(s) who are responsible for organizing your catalogs.
- Publisher: All editor rights and can upload assets to Daminion Portfolio.
- Administrator: Has full control of the Daminion Server. Can create/delete/manage users and configure system and user permissions.